Count Down

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Week 86 and 87

What did you do for p-day? Last P-Day we went to Copan to drop off some dressers for some sister missionaries, and we passed by Santa Rosa, then we went back to La Entrada and went to Florida then we went to a waterfall and it was really beautiful and fun. I had gone there way over a year ago when I was starting my mission. This p-day we haven't done anything because we have extra elders here form another area because they are sick and we don't know what to do with them. 

When does you replacement arrive? He got here on Wednesday we picked him up at 7:30 in the morning.  My replacement did come.  His name is Elder E., he is from the Ogden area and he has 10 months in the mission.  I will try and send pictures.  Is Elder E. emailing right now?  No, he and my companion are not here, I am with the aps, we are writing in waves today because there are way too many of us.  I don't know if we can Skype tomorrow, we could Skype today if you have time because tomorrow I don’t know if I will get the chance with 9 people and only one camera.


What was your spiritual experience for the week? Truly the most spiritual experience was starting to teach Hna M. again. We hadn't been able to have a lesson with her for a long time, like 3 weeks but when we called her we put a date and an hour and it worked out and it was amazing, she told us that she was going to be able to come to church for the whole month, that was the best news that we could hear. I truly know that the Lord is preparing the way so that these people can hear and accept the gospel.

How are your investigators progressing?  Han M. is on track to be baptized on the 21st of May so I think I will still be here to see this wonderful day.

Tell us about your ward, what time do they meet?  We meet at 9 am. Its fairly small attendance of about 100 and many family's from other wards have the calling to come to our ward to help strengthen it with priesthood holders. How many wards share the church house? There is only one ward in our building.


What do you usually do for family home evening? We usually don't do anything special, it is just another night to teach our investigators. We have has a few times when we have had members and investigators and that's when we do family home evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment