Count Down

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Week 71 SPS

How was your week? It was good but long, there have been many new and weird things that have happened. I will try and write more about them on Monday as I think that I will write because I don't have time right now.  We have a baptism and a lesson to go to. 

Were you able to contact your investigators this week and teach them? We haven’t really been able to contact them because there all busy and we are too. But today at 5 hopefully we will get to see one.

How was church last week, do you have to participate? No I didn't have to do anything in church, just listen to the talks and sometimes help prepare the sacrament but that is easy.

Do you ever get invited to eat at a member’s house? Yes every Thursday we eat with the family Galindo on Sunday for lunch we eat with family A. and for dinner with family M. also on Wednesday we eat lunch with some members family Z, I think that is how it is spelled they sell Kyani it is a product based out of Idaho that is a wellness supplements made of out Wild Alaskan Blueberries and Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. 

How does your money hold out with having to eat out a lot?  How often do you use a taxi? We use taxi like 4 or 5 times a week, but we get reimbursed for this. As far as eating out, I have enough money always.  If you don't get out of control, you can eat out at very nice restaurants a lot. We tried sushi this week at SUSHITO it was really good, were just waiting for their 2 for 1 special and we will be going back there.

I will try and write more on Monday, I just have to go now.




No comments:

Post a Comment