Count Down

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Week 66 SPS


Ok, I don’t have much time to email just like 10 minutes and then we have to go to Stake conference with Elder Duncan. I went to the hospital because I have had a super high fever for about 2 or 3 days and I had infection in my knee which started a few weeks ago.  Is that the same place you had infection in the knee before?  Yes it was in the same exact place.  We might have that looked at when you get home.  That might be a good idea; I have no idea how the infection started there. Did it puss out like at home?  It did the same exact thing.  They said I was really dehydrated, so they gave me a 1 liter saline IV, it was huge it took like 3 hours to get it all in, and then at the end they mixed the antibiotic with the solution to get it into my system. The blood tests showed that the infection was mostly if not completely gone but they gave me the other antibiotic in just to make sure it was completely gone and wouldn't come back. I am still sick with a fever because I also have a viral sickness and I have a runny nose and sore throat and a high fever from this. But I should get better soon; well at least I hope I will be better fast.  I was in the ER for 5 hours it was super boring. Do you want to hear my blood pressure today it was 151/80.  Were they worried about the blood pressure?  No they said it was fine.  Sister D. came to the hospital with me.  What would you guess it cost, and remember I went to the best hospital in Honduras?  It was close to 2,543.29 Lempiras (114 dollars) that is including everything: the doctor, the IV and the antibiotics.  Well I have to go, talk to you maybe later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment