Count Down

Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 26 Santa Ana

Did you have any baptisms on Saturday? No We did not have any baptisms.

Did you do any service this week? I don’t think that we did any service this week that I can remember. 


What was your most spiritual story for the week?   I think that it was a lesson with the mom of a recent return missionary. She is the investigator that fell through for her baptism this last week but we put her for the 28th hoping that she will be able to live the word of wisdom. 

Do you and your companion ever exercise?  We never exercise unless we count washing the clothes as exercise. 

What did you do for p day? We went to a waterfall, I have a lot of pictures and I will try and upload them.





Tell about somebody you are teaching. We are teaching a hna called G. and she is 10 she has a date to be baptized this Saturday and we still have a lot to teach. I know that she understands most of the things that we talk about but she can’t remember all the things but she has a testimony as she has been assisting the church almost all of the time. 

How was the dinner with Dad?  The dinner with Dad was very good, I think that was the best food I have had and will have in the mission.  

Dad went to a ward in SPS for church on Sunday.  He said,  “Church started like 15 minutes late then ends on time. I met Elder D, his new comp is going to struggle I think, I gave him the mission is hard, but what is at home talk

How is companionship doing?  Great. We get along really good. We work hard and we have a lot of fun. 

One of the young men here got his mission call and we were there when he opened it. It was really fun.  Where is he going?  Southern Guatemala.
Well I don’t have any more time so have another good week and I will email the next week. I am grateful for all that you have done for me and I hope I will be able to do things for you guys.



Love you all. Elder Olsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment