Count Down

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Week 101 SPS

How was the car ride to SPS? It was much quicker than the bus and it was much cheaper for me. We just came talking the whole way it was a good experience. 

How is it being back in the office? It is normal I truly feel that I could pick up where I left off. Elder Elmer still scares me when he drives but other than that all is well. We have been visiting as many people as we can and we have time for.

What was a spiritual experience from the week if any? We ate with him last night and we had our last interviews yesterday.  Sister B. cooks good food, she even made blueberry crisp. Sister M. came with another sister missionary to the meetings. After we finished dinner we had a testimony meeting, it was great to hear the testimonies of all the other missionaries that came with me and to see how much we have changed. The spirit during this meeting was extremely strong and pleasant. We all then went back to the house, the meeting and dinner finished late and all of us slept in the secretary’s house. I am truly grateful to have been privileged to be a missionary and to serve here in this mission. I have learns, suffered and come to know Jesus Christ. 

There are like 7 missionaries that are leaving with me but only 1 that will be coming to Utah with me. 


Love you and see you all on Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment