Count Down

Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 99 Ocotepeque

What did they say about your back? Well he just said something about a muscle, gave me some muscle relaxants and some other pills to take but I haven’t felt a difference.  Did they do an x-ray or a mri?  No he just wrote me a prescription and told me to come back in 15 days if it doesn’t stop hurting. 
I went to the physical therapist and he said I have some scoliosis but who knows how much that might be what is causing all the pains. 

How was your week? It was a good week sometimes I get frustrated with my comp because he doesn’t clean anything but that is the least of my worries. Besides being messy are you getting along with your comp?  Yes all is well.

We have eaten good I bought some general tso sauce when we were in SPS and it tastes really good also, I purchased for Thai noodles as well. 

Tell us about a Spiritual experience from this week? My best experiences of the week have been contacting. We were walking home one day at about 8.30 p.m. and we walked past a huge tall black guy and we just kept walking. But I said lets go talk with him. He was from Belize and his English was funny but he truly knew a lot about the church and had visited temple square 2 times. He didn’t accept another book of Mormon because he said that he had read the whole thing and he started reciting if from memory. We talked with him for like 20 minutes and we went home. Truly if you want to have fun and be a happy missionary you need to talk with everyone. This guy looked like he was homeless. And I don’t know if he is, but he speaks at least 3 languages it was amazing. 

What are you doing for your Birthday? I have planned nothing. 

How was church attendance last week?  34 people came. 2 young men came this week.  I just taught young men’s and Sunday school for the youth.  President bush comes this Sunday to visit.

What did you do for p day?  We went to the waterfall again. 

Well my time is up. Have fun in the rain and talk to you all next Monday. Love you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment